Are you ready?
Change is both rapid and profound across the Consumer Goods Industry–we’re now making, selling, and buying in entirely new ways. Old business models have been turned on their heads, or needs to be! The lines between Principal, Broker, Distributor and End Consumer are blurring as new technologies are transforming the connected customer.
1. BUYER AND USER DEMOGRAPHICS ARE CHANGING
Members of Generation Y (Millennials) are being promoted into more senior decision-making positions. These buyers know how to use technology, they value work-life balance and are enthusiastic and creative.
- Can you provide a comprehensive digital experience to both your customers and sellers?
- Can you counter the Amazon Effect?
2. ACCOUNT-FOCUSED SELLING BECOMES THE NORM
With marketing creating ideal customer personas, it’s time for sales to approach the ‘most wanted’ accounts in creative ways.
- Can you identify your best customers, in real time, and deliver the meal solutions, new recipes, and ingredients they want in a timely fashion?
- Do your sellers have access to sales history and a demand forecast; by product, by location, by week?
- Can you deliver a relevant, timely, actionable new offer to your customers, in a consistent manner?
3. CONTEXT-BASED INTELLIGENCE CHANGES THE GAME
Big data and Artificial Intelligence drastically improve the way we understand and respond to market trends.
- Can you predict what the next hot entree item is based on what’s being discussed in social media?
- Can you deliver a recipe suggestion (and the ingredients) based on the most current ‘foodie’ trend?
- Are you a trusted advisor, or just the low-cost provider?
Lots of questions, all with multiple answers. We’ve helped countless companies in the CPG/Retail/Food Service arena solve these problems, in a timely and profitable manner. To learn more about Oracle’s offerings for CPG organizations, click this link. To learn more about Oracle’s Customer Experience (CX) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM) offerings, check out our Sales Solutions.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want to have a conversation!